Thursday 6 March 2014

Yoke - My Submission

YOKE:MY SUBMISSION

Concept-

When looking at the brief i decided to make a quick brain storm of different things i thought of when i thought of dialogue and communication. This helped with my thought process before designing.



For my design i chose to use cups with string to represent the DIY phones used by children.

Development-

White cups on black background.

Half tone image.

Outlines on black back ground-
I wasn't sure if my cups were clear enough from the info graphics what the concept was behind it so i decided to add in some speech signifiers.
I decided it wasn't working then i thought to use the wire to spell out the work Hello would be much appropriate and work well.

I began looking at typefaces that all have the same weight on the letters.
I next began experimenting.


I was really pleased with my outcome and I'm glad i decided to use the wire to spell out the word hello as it made it more clear.

FINAL:



No comments:

Post a Comment