Sunday 16 March 2014

Asos - Photographing magazine

ASOS - PHOTOGRAPHING THE MAGAZINE

With the magazine (look book) I had produced i decided to photograph it because i wanted to use the images for mood boards to submit to the competition. 

I decided to use a grey back drop and began setting up lights and the camera on a tripod facing downwards.

I took a lot of images as I've only done photography a few times i felt it would be most appropriate to take a lot so i knew i would have some good images.



I took shots of the magazine turning the page every time keeping the magazine in the same place. I felt these shots would work well as a giff for my behance also so I'm really pleased how they turned out.








I also took some close up shots of my magazine from the right hand side.





I am really pleased with how my images come out and I am more confident about photography for the next time i do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment