Wednesday 26 March 2014

Project Management - OUGD505

PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Over the past week we have been briefed twice and had presentations. After checking e studio when we get back after easter we have 3 submissions close and another submission just before we leave i felt it would be appropriate to go through my calendar see when we are free and book some print slots.

I also want to print my poster for studio brief 3 on a appropriate stock and with a high quality finish so i booked a print slot for that also.



I wanted to be as organised as possible so i have decided to start using my notes on my mac to document all print slots and photography so every things documented and there to refer to. I will book another slot for my exhibition work and printed collateral so i have a backup print slot just incase & more time if i have any extra things to print.

No comments:

Post a Comment