Tuesday 11 March 2014

Re-Visiting Asos brief

RE-VISITING ASOS BRIEF

For the production of my app i first began by designing the main points of the app i wanted to be viewed then the supplement magazine layout with the already existing app features i had. When printing the magazine to photograph for submission i decided to re-visit the brief coming across the logo , and branding guidelines it was brought to my attention that i actually was meant to include ' Discover Fashion Online' Underneath the logo and always use the given logo in the pack. 

It was also made clear to only use the logo in black and white not to change it or obstruct it.
I also took into consideration the spacing between my identity for the brief 'Revive' and not to put it in front of the asos logo.
I was very annoyed after printing my Asos magazine that i had made this mistake but i know now to double check everything before beginning design so i don't end up in this position again. Luckily i am able to edit the images where the app is featured in the magazine so my logo has slightly changed after i have photographed it.

Whilst i was still looking at the brief i decided to quickly run back through the deliverables and main deliverables also considering the supporting material to make sure i wouldn't be in a similar situation later to the submission & also to plan my boards so they fit the deliverables of the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment