Sunday 9 March 2014

Asos Brief - Mini Peer Crit

ASOS BRIEF - MINI PEER CRIT

At the moment with my asos brief i am at a really good stage with it being 2 weeks before the d&ad submission i have the concept , style also printing and photography booked. Its just a case of finalising all the finishing touches. I decided to have a chat to some of my peers in the classroom whilst i was blogging and after i had re-read the brief it does strongly mention the idea of 'social' and to strongly focus on the audience. so i decided to think if anyone had any suggestions towards my concept..

At the moment my concept consists of a look book to promote the new app 'special addition'

The app will feature.

Virtual wardrobe
Location image uploads - live feed
New style icons so people can see new trends and refine there search more efficiently.

In the chat i decided to brain storm things that were being discussed. As the brief is wanting something social. Having a user asos profile would benefice young trend lovers to see what other people are buying and see there fashion circle it would help go with the location section of the app.


Making the asos user profile the strongest part of my concept I decided to remove the virtual wardrobe as i don't think this concept would be very affective for 20 somethings especially people on the go don't have time to upload a photo of them selves.

This small peer crit was so helpful to me and I'm glad i took 15 minutes out of my work to ask peers if they had any feedback. I've ended up with a stronger concept and enough time to mockup the profile for iPhones and iPads. It will tie in perfectly with my lookbook and the aesthetics throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment