Sunday 9 March 2014

Asos - Meeting to get App produced

ASOS - Meeting to get the App produced

On friday i met up with Andrew Beniston he is a games design & film student at LCA. I felt like he would be the perfect person to contact as he has experience in app/concept development and web.


I met up with him to show him my app so far and to receive any feedback or what would be any further steps or actions before he wanted the final documents. He suggested to use sign in with Facebook/twitter on the log in page to make the app more accessible and interactive. 

He gave me some deliverables to make sure i had ready all the appropriate work for him to use to create the app:

  • Make sure the work is high resolution
  • All iphone dimensions 
  • All my content works as a slide show from page to page
  • Make sure its user friendly
  • Make sure its easy to navigate
I will consider all of these variables and make sure my app is ready to send him for production then we can began shooting the short video.

No comments:

Post a Comment