Tuesday 18 March 2014

Asos - D&AD Submission Boards

ASOS D&AD - SUBMISSION BOARDS 

Before designing my submission boards i made sure i wrote down initial thoughts and what would be most useful for each board. Looking at the guidelines for the submission it was relevant that i submitted mood boards and supporting boards . I sketched some ideas of how i would want my boards to be it was useful as i decided to change some of them around and i that was more obvious on paper.



I decided on submitting 2 mood boards which will consist of Research and Reference and how i have used my research - These boards will be more visual than minimal.



My main supporting boards consisted off-

Concept

The interactive experience

Web Page

Asos magazine Revive addition.





I felt although some of my boards did have a lot of content but it was al needed i did manage to cut it down from what i had. I am pleased with my overall six boards  and feel although they represented my idea/concept well.

No comments:

Post a Comment