Monday 3 March 2014

Asos brief - Considerations before Production

ASOS

Considerations before production

LAYOUTS-

For the layout for look book magazine i wanted to go with a generic layout used in most fashion magazines but keeping more negative space around images of the iPhones simply to create more impact and simply for the reader.




I wanted to create simple layouts the heavily focused on the mockup of my App so it was clear & concise.




Typefaces - 

For my look book i used the original Asos logo for titling i also used Old sans Black for body copy as they use a similar typeface in there magazine.


Pagination-
I decided i will use pagination in my look book as they do in the Asos magazine i will also have a contents to describe what is in the one off supplement.

Headers/Sub Headers-

  • The Asos Logo (Headers)
Also the pages i have included 


  • NEW INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE
  • YOUR NEW ASOS PROFILE 
  • REFINE YOUR SHOPPING 
  • LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION 
  • YOUR OWN DAILY EDIT 
Pt sizes - 

I will use pt 15 for my sub headers
I will use pt 14 for body copy


Paper size -  I will use A4 paper size so its the same size as the original Asos magazine.


Stock - I will use a glossy stock and i will also get the front cover laminated.




No comments:

Post a Comment