Saturday 11 January 2014

Testing my Flags

TEST

For my design for print concept i decided i would have some small flags representing the heat of the food on my menus by using skulls keeping the day of the dead theme.
I wasn't entirely sure what size i should print so i printed a few variations this helped me to mock up a prototype so i could tell if they were appropriate. 

I first cut them out as a block and then individually i had a feeling the smallest ones would work best so i started with them.

I cut them out individually and i used double sided sticky tape to attach them around a cocktail stick and then stick the tabs together this created a small flag.





I am so pleased with them i will be using antique white stock to print them because the stock will be thicker and more sturdy but i just used white paper to mockup a prototype I'm really glad i did so i knew what size i would be printing downstairs and how they would look at the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment