Monday 20 January 2014

Final Crit Design Boards - The body shop

FINAL DESIGN BOARDS








CRIT QUESTIONS:

Should I try and find a new typeface rather than using the hand rendered one similar to the typeface that body shop already use?

Is my concept strong enough?


Is clean/healthy living big enough for a campaign?

Do my colour choices work?
(I am trying to stray away from their original earthy colour choice.)

Does my design resemble the body shop?

What else could I try?

What do you think of when you think of healthy & ‘mind body & soul’ ?


SUMMATIVE EVALUATION:


For the body shop brief I was required to create a new campaign and four posters for the individual products given to me in the brief. I decided to start with the campaign once I had created the concept and initial design choices I will apply the same style across my posters to keep the consistency. For the campaign featured on my boards I decided to create a mind body and soul campaign pushing healthy soul and beauty is skin deep. I found it difficult to rebrand the body shop as it was harder than I thought I think my campaign is appropriate for the shop but not sure if its strong enough. I will continue to research and make my design stronger till the deadline so I can properly fulfill the brief requirements to the highest standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment