Monday 13 January 2014

Finishing touches (Design for print&web)

FINISHING TOUCHES

To put my menus together i used spray mount and mounted them onto white card.
I carefuly tried to use the corners of my stock to make the most use of it and also it was easier to cut out.

I was really happy using the spray mount i was worried at first but its good using spray mount because if you make a mistake you can peel it off and stick it back down.


All my mounted menus:
The last thing i mounted was my coasters i stuck all the 4 coasters onto a piece of card and cut them out individually.


STICKING VINLY DOWN:

It found a really easy method of sticking vinyl down so it was easy to line it up.  I used masking tape and a scalpel to achieve this method.
Applying masking tape over all to the text.
Then peeled the back off-

When the vinyl was then resting on the masking tape i then applied it centrally over my bottle and rubbed the letters off.

I repeated the same method to apply the vinyl to my bowls.

I was really pleased with this i loved the black vinyl stickers in contrast with the off white colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment