Friday 24 January 2014

Interim Evaluation - Responsive

RESPONSIVE SUMMATIVE EVALUATION

For responsive so far I have completed two client briefs and I am half way through my main brief I feel as though I would of liked to make more progress with the responsive module I just need to apply my self further. 

I enjoy doing live briefs and competition briefs I like the comparison between the two with competition briefs you get a lot of the mandatory requirements given to you and your work is more directed. I think already completing two client briefs has really helped me and prepared me for future client briefs although I am aware that all clients will be different.

I am finding the body shop brief quite difficult as it’s asking for you to produce 4 posters about existing products given to you that there’s not a lot you can go with so its going to take a little longer trying to do something that’s distinctive and not something that the body shop has already produced in a similar style. I have my concept for the campaign and I am just finishing that off which I am pleased about. I think over the next few weeks I will put more time into my responsive briefs so I can a lot out of it.
I have a few more live briefs ready to start and 3 competition briefs. I think my strengths throughout this module so far would be reading through my briefs properly this has helped me with not missing out any vital information and trying to be organized with what needs to be done first in order for me to achieve the high results and produce work at the highest standard possible. Another strength would definitely be my Photoshop skills improving and being able to mock up my work onto stock images to show clients and to use on impact boards for presentations it makes a huge difference to your work. I think a weakness of mine throughout responsive is not setting myself enough time for individual tasks I does take time to plan research and design so I will definitely focus on planning my time better for the rest of the module.
I think that the module has taught me to understand what clients want and it’s important to get all of the information so you can create the best outcomes at a professional standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment