Thursday 9 January 2014

Studio brief 3 - Final crit

STUDIO BRIEF 3

We had crits for studio brief 3 these crits weren't so much for what we could change more if there was anything we could improve and just generally to show everyone our work were we were and explain our idea.

We were in groups of about 6 and went around and presented our work the person to the left of you took notes on a peer feedback sheet in the appropriate categories - strengths , areas for improvement , considerations & additional comments there was also a section for an action plan this is helpful for people so they know what they have to do next.

I presented these four boards which were for concept , research , brand & identity. These briefly explained my ideas thought process and outcome.


I received some really good feedback people in my group said they liked my concept and that it was strong. I was also given some considerations. 

Strengths: Consider a wide variety of materials , good!

Considerations: 
  • Consider different colours for skull?
  • Skull flag (Nandos hotness)
  • Mounting of menu: Mountboard , wood?
  • Way of applying sticker/logo on back?
  • Stamp
Action Plan : Find location - wander leeds.

I found this crit really helpful i was a little stuck on what else i could produce on the print side. This crit helped me to add extra things in. Such as , Little flags & A possible Stamp. I think these are really good elements i can add i also think i would like to add a tobasco bottle with my branding on I now will focus on this and also focus on finishing my proposed ideas & website.

No comments:

Post a Comment