Tuesday 22 April 2014

Work for Progression Crit 22/04

WORK FOR PROGRESSION CRIT - 22/04

As we had a progression crit i decided to put together some boards in preparation. The first board i put brief across so people could fully understand my concept & what mandatory requirements i will need to fulfil to complete the brief to the highest standard.



I also produced a board that features branding considerations such as creative business branding , interactive invitations and focusing on laser cutting & pattern design.

I added images that represented what i wanted to produce.
I produced another board that shows how i want to incorporate installations in to my work such as 3d installations that will be featured on the walls in my exhibition for information and way finding also signage.
I made a board to show the creative advertising i have looked at and how i want to make sure i show and develop a well thought out plan and concept that best showcases my work in a clever way.


At this stage i have completed my publication for OUGD505 so i decided to have that displayed also to receive some feedback and i wanted to know if my colours were appropriate and also my choice over stock and paper size.


For the crit i also had my poster to show , i feel although i have a substantial about of work to be looked at although i wish i had more design work for studio brief 2 , My next step is to begin making a to list for studio brief 2 for what i need to do next.


No comments:

Post a Comment