Friday 25 April 2014

Information & Way finding - Design

INFORMATION & WAY FINDING - DESIGN 

My information and way finding for the exhibition will consist of that titling &  shapes. Further laser cut shapes with the artists name inside and vinyl stickers for the section the artist will be in.

SHAPES & TITLE-

Ready for laser cut-





HEXAGONS & INITIALS.

I first began by putting the artists name into hexagons to laser cut-




I Felt there might be to much going on so i decided to make it more minimal.

Ready for laser cut - 






After making this design decision i decided to have the artists name on vinyl so you knew which section they were in.

ARTISTS NAME- Vinyl stickers


I am really happy with the consistency of the information and way finding along with the branding its consistent. I will spray paint the title in black and the shapes  blue , dark grey and light grey. The artists hexagons will be light grey with dark grey text.

No comments:

Post a Comment