Saturday 5 April 2014

Finalising Concept - Studio Brief 2

FINALISING CONCEPT

I needed to make sure i finalised my concept as i was about to begin branding the pattern festival i needed to make sure i had all right variables in order before i began.


Date of the festival : 6.6.14 , I decided on this date as there are 6 artists in the exhibition so it felt relevant.
I originally had 7 artists in my exhibition but i removed one as they were relevant and the exhibition worked best with 6. I decided to have my exhibition in the Tate modern in London as i have recently been the space would be perfect for my exhibition. I decided also to have my exhibition by Annual as it would happen twice a year i would be able to propose a further website if the exhibition was to be real and a success.


No comments:

Post a Comment