Friday 25 April 2014

Final Publication - Test Print

FINAL PUBLICATION TEST PRINT 

Images - 
Cutting document out :











After i had cut it all out i decided to scan through and give it  a proof read. After i had done i decided to ask Lorraine for a second glance and she looked through the publication giving me feedback and circling over the text







I also got the publication bound with wire bind Me and Lorraine discussed it went going to look how i wanted it but i was to test it anyway to see how it looked. Even after i had my publication proof read i still wanted to get the ruff copy bound so i could see what it looked like. I am pleased with binding method i had chosen and I'm glad i produced a ruff copy incase i wasn't happy with the final outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment