Sunday 22 December 2013

Studio Brief 3 - Initial Ideas

INTIAL IDEAS

Before i began designing i decided to make a few mind maps of important information . My first mind map was the basic fundamentals and what i had come up with first.

This mind map is to list what i could possible produce my audience , and the style of restaurant.
This mind map lists considerations the food choice of my restaurant and what type of restaurant it is. eg. bespoke or not..
I also created a mind map to help me come up with the things i will proposed and web considerations.
Initial sketches:
Main logo idea:
 Other styles:

 I was really stuck before i began sketching it really helps creating mind maps and initial thumbnails as things look different on paper as they do in your head. My initial idea changed a few times till i began to like it i also developed and decided to use a sugar skull pattern incorporated in my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment