Thursday 26 December 2013

Responsive - Lets sign together - Design

BRITISH SIGN LANGUAGE BRIEF

NAME - 

To come up with the name i made a brain storm and developed the name until i come up with the best one.



I came up with 'Lets sign together' i felt this was the most appropriate name its friendly and simple i double checked with Susan before carrying on designing if she was happy with the name and she loved it.

LOGO -

I decided to make a circular shape as this always helps with a logo as its rounded it can be used across platforms e.g. stickers ect. I made the logo with a circular shape first i then drew to hands to combine and make a love heart shape. I firstly drew one hand i then used the transform tool and flipped it 90 degrees.

Variations

I began showing Susan some variations she said she liked them but i should include ' British Sign Language at the bottom this would help people understand slightly better and quicker what the company was.




I next used the type around a path tool and put text of the name of the logo 'Lets sign together' around the top of the logo and ' British Sign Language' around the bottom.


After the logo was finalised i began looking at colour choices she only want the maximum of three colours when i first spoke to her she told me she was keen on the colour teal so i decided to test it out and it worked really well as a set.


Inverted white -
 Logo teal background -

Business card variations-










I Felt this was the best variation i went back to the original logo -  simplest form , the text worked well around the logo and centred on the business card.

Back of business card-


FLYER -

For the flyer the client wanted me to put in a long portrait flyer slightly longer than a half an A4 and she emailed me the information to go on it i chose to place the logo at the top and also her email and phone number at the bottom also the same for the back.



 LOGO FACEBOOK BANNER -

I was asked to make a Facebook banner in high resolution which just the logo on.


FACEBOOK BANNERS-

After sending the client all the current work i then spoke to her and she sent me some more information asking i i would create some more images for Facebook she could use putting just general advertising.

I used a structure of splitting up the text with a simple white line and having her contact details on there to aswel as a the logo with no text around.



PRICE LIST & EXTRA INFORMATION-

When asking me to a price list i simply used the information given to me and the same template as previous using a white line to break up the text. Keeping it simple and minimal.




I am really pleased with work i have done in such a small space of time this turn around brief was enjoyable and i would love to work for this client again. The feedback i received made me feel more confident with working on live client briefs.

MOCKUPS -













No comments:

Post a Comment