Monday 23 December 2013

Responsive - Re-Branding 'FE26 LIMITED' - Concept

RESPONSIVE

I have used re-branding my uncles company ' Fe26 Limited' for one of my responsive briefs. He doesn't have any business card or letterhead at the moment and needs some designing. I would like to create a few variations so he can chose the most appropriate .

I need to design the business card in a professional manner so it reflects the company. The client has stated he wants the colours grey and black. Also that he would like elements of the periodic table featured on the business card so i will research thoroughly to come up with the an appropriate design.
I think with the aesthetics wanted for the business card and the chosen colours the final business card will reflect a professional feel and will work well across channels such as letterheads ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment