Tuesday 10 December 2013

ISDT brief Mini Crit

ISDT CRIT

In small groups we had a mini progress crit about our new brief we had chosen from the ISTD briefs i have chosen the Mutton Quad brief along with me to the crit i took these two design boards and my re-written brief.

INITAL IDEAS -
  • Tapas style restaurant
  • Bespoke
  • Considered names such as Apex , Ascender & Descender
  • Expensive Restaurant a luxuary
  • Audience - 25 +

DESIGN BOARDS


STRENGTHS:

Apex - Good name

AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT: 

  • Location
  • Bespoke? i wouldn't really be able to create an app for a bespoke place a waste of time?
  • Audience

CONSIDERATIONS:

  • Consider home rendered typography
  • Beer bottles , Whine coolers
  • Bar Mats
  • Cocktail Shaker
  • small business card
  • App

This crit helped me and gave me things to consider  I'm glad we did the crit because it give me a lot to think about and there was things discussed that will benefit my brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment