Wednesday 6 November 2013

Crits

CRITS

In our Phil & Lorraine session we had the chance to sit in set groups and have a crit with one of the tutors. 
In my group there was 7 of us.

Jnae Jamie Danielle , Mel H, Kirsty, Laura
Phil was our tutor for our crit , our crit ran by each one of us deciding what brief we would like to discuss. Phil suggested we talk about the brief we are most stuck with and could do with some tips. I decided to pick my website to talk about because i was struggling with that the most.

For the rest of the group -

I feel although i contributed a fair amount to the rest of the people in my group giving them feedback on what i liked and what they could maybe change or improve. I feel as though when people gave other people advice if that was something that related to my brief as well it really did help so we gained from other peoples feedback.

My Feedback - 

STRENGTHS:
  • My concept
  • Audience
  • Design features
  • Minimalist design
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT:
  • Create time plan
  • Get my concept exact
  • Primary Research - add to

CONSIDERATIONS:
  • Static images
  • unsigned artists - BBC introducing
  • Blogging
  • Considerations
  • Consider typeface
  • Information on other side of image
I was dishearten when on my previous crit i was told my idea wasn't really going to work and it put me off but after my second crit I'm so much more confident about my idea i will take all my areas for improvement and considerations on board and I'm really looking forward to producing this work. I will definitely carry on with primary research and start getting the content together.



No comments:

Post a Comment