Thursday 1 May 2014

Vinyl Stickers - Studiobrief 2.

VINYL STICKERS - STUDIO BRIEF 2

Using the information and way finding i produced these 6 stickers to be used underneath the shapes on the wall for my exhibition.

ANNI ALBERS-

BRIDGET RILEY-
PHIL FROST-
JONATHAN RUNICO-
ELEY KISHIMOTO-
LULI SANCHEZ-
Illustrator document-

I also produced a coming soon wall sticker that i could use to also photograph:

I cut all the vinyl out and stuck tape over the top -


I did this for all of the individual names as well :

Sticking the tape on top  - i next rubbed over the letters so they transferred from the vinyl onto the tap so i basically had a large sticker i would be able to use on the wall. I feel like i am now a pro at vinyl stickers from transferring them over and also applying them to the wall. I am looking forward to experimenting further with vinyl in third year.


No comments:

Post a Comment