Saturday 17 May 2014

505 - Branding Finishing Touches

BRANDING FINISHING TOUCHES

I cut out my business cards using a craft knife and a ruler i didn't want to use the guillotine as i needed all my business cards to be exactly the same size and didn't want to risk it. I printed the pattern on the back slightly bigger than the other side of the business card to allow bleed.



The publication i produced is at an A5 scale 
I bound my publication using the pamphlet stitch method. I first used a piece of paper to place over the top of my publication to mark out where i wanted the dots to go.
Cut out tickets-
Cut out a5 posters-
Mail shot - 
I tested my mail shot inside of the envelope i had designed to see how it would look.

My re-designed envelop-

I laser cut these envelopes so they were very precise , Finished product:


No comments:

Post a Comment