Tuesday 13 May 2014

Final Crit - 505

FINAL CRIT

WORK FOR CRIT:



My questions-
How big should I laser cut the branding/information way finding? 

Will to many colours make it look to much? – 

Is Minimal best?

Feedback



1
  • I don’t think it matters too much about how big you laser cut the branding as you can make it look bigger in the way chat you photograph it / impose it on photo shop. Perhaps lay it out on A2.
  •  I think the simpler the better as it will be more effective.
  •  Love your publication and the use of stock works really well.
2

  • I love the colour & since it’s a minimal design anyway I don’t think loads of different colours will over complicate it but as a rule id say maximum 4.
  • Colours can be used to relate to different styles of patterns and way finding
3
  •  I love the mockup signage you have produced. Doesn’t matter about size – Photoshop can make it look bigger.
  • Minimal aesthetic is much more appealing. Looks good.
4

  •  Size it is currently at would be sufficient, when you have a good photograph of the arrangement you will be able to mock it up in Photoshop and make it look bigger.
  • Minimal will be best, don’t exceed 2 or more colours , keep it consistent.
5

  •  I really like your book the trace & grid are interesting and information as well as looking good.
  •  I think maybe A2. For big signage and smaller A3/A4.
  • The overlays in the book are sick.
  •  Laser cut the shapes to be thick as you have it on the card board, it’s a good size. I don’t think the colours will, just make sure they work well together. Minimal yes.
6

  •  Publication is amaze.
  •  Once you have pictures of your wall display you could apply it to many different. Setting & Contexts. You could also play with colour according to the context? Background
  • Even if you don’t use good research & testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment