Thursday 15 May 2014

Laser Cut Invitations - The Pattern Festival

LASER CUT INVITATIONS

For the invitations for my branding i wanted to create something that was interactive and that the mail shot would be able to slot in side and you could see the pattern through the cut away text. :





Unfortunately after i had done this i realised some of the lettering would be missing like the middle of the letter A's and the P. 

I didn't want to use a different typeface as it wouldn't work with the rest of the aesthetics of the branding so i decided to use the hexagon shape the same as the way finding and simply cut that shape.

Scale of the invitation ( A6)

I also decided i would make the same kind of small folder like envelope for the programme used in my exhibition.


The laser cut invitations were successful.


Programme envelope-
I was really annoyed at first when the invitation envelope didn't work but i am glad i persisted and decided to try something else within the same idea and I'm glad it worked successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment