Wednesday 14 May 2014

Spray Painted Collateral

SPRAY PAINTED COLLATERAL

Once i had laser cut all of my titles and names out for the exhibition i next needed to spray paint them all i had previously chosen the colours for my branding so i bought blue , grey , dark grey and black. 

I spray painted them in my friends basement it wasn't the best idea as the spray paint was very strong but i was unable to use the spray paint booth at uni as wood work students had there deadlines.




Finished spray painted collateral - 




The black ink was the heaviest on the letters as i did a few coats I used a hair dryer to try and dry it quicker.

Over all the spray painting went really well and i will defiantly use spray paint next year to create more variation with design process.

No comments:

Post a Comment