Wednesday 5 February 2014

Time planning - Workshop 2

TIME PLANNING 

In the workshop we had to make a plan for the contextual booklet. This will help inform a structured guide to how i will and have used my time over the next 5/6 weeks including when i will make mockups and when i will be printing ect.

This is my timetable from feb to march it includes:
  • Further Research
  • Aesthetics Research
  • Page layouts/experimentations
  • Thumbnails
  • Digital layouts
  • Finishing off designs
  • Design boards
  • Print boards/Print slots.
This timetable will be really beneficial for me to manage my time accurately i have also given my self alot of days for the same section of production so if I'm working on something else i will definitely have enough time to get done what i need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment