Friday 28 February 2014

Spirograph Tests.

SPIROGRAPH TESTS

For my publication i new i was going to have some content around spirographs as they are part of geometry my friend had a really old retro spirograph set so i began making some experiments using it. I decided that i could perhaps make a set of spirographs and scan them in or use a tablet with a spirograph stencil that had large holes in the plastic.

Experimentation-

I began looking at some tutorials and realised i would be able to make my own spirograph by using shapes.

Experimentation - 

Step by Step 

I first created a circle 
Next i moved the circle around using the transform tool

I kept repeating the circle until i achieved the look i wanted.

Final spirograph produced.


I am really glad i looked at tutorials so i was able to create my own spirographs digitally it will save me a lot of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment