Thursday 22 November 2012

END OF MODULE SELF EVALUATION

END OF MODULE SELF EVALUATION

1. What skills have you developed through this module and how effectively do you think you have applied them?
I think I've developed a better understanding of illustrator, this helped me throughout the module, especially alphabet soup. I think i have developed a better understanding of type, type & colour. I think this helped the most with my message & delivery posters.

2.What approaches to/methods of design production have you developed and how have they informed your design development process?
I have approached a variety of skills & methods throughout this module. I think drawing final work before executing it digitally helped. Its not one of my strengths sketching ideas but for alphabet soup i defiantly helped.

3.What strengths can you identify in your work and how have/will you capitalise on these?
I think one of my main strengths would definitely be time management. I'd like to believe my blog is pretty much always up to date. I think if i left anything longer than two days to blog i worry about it. I think thats just my style of working and its proven beneficial at the end of the module.

4.What Weaknessess can you identify in your work and how will you address these in the future?
I think a big weakness of mine would be not producing enough developement work for briefs. I think i come up with a strong idea and stick to it i think this could be a downfall as i might miss a better concept to go with.

5.Identify five things that you will do differently next time and what do you expect to gain from doing these?
  • Feedback i receive for my work in crits i will definitely adjust them straight away i accept and appreciate criticism as it helps the final outcome to be as good as it can be.
  • I will use photoshop more than i do at the moment simply because I'm confident with illustrator and theres still room for improvement with my photoshop skills.
  • I will make sure i develop my ideas further throughout briefs just to make sure my ideas are in detail as possible.
  • I will make sure i label all my blog posts with the correct module code. I think i had missed a few from this module and had to go back through and label them.
  • Although i think my time management for blogging is really good, I think making sure i take lots of screen shots throughout development of work just to help show what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment